NYC: Fulham @ Blue Poo

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by jmh, Sep 25, 2007.

1. jmh

jmh New Member

Anyone interested in meeting up? Nevada's again? :?:

2. NJGlen

NJGlen New Member

Can't make it for this one...but I'll happily make it to the next televised match.

3. nmancini04

nmancini04 New Member

I will definitely be there, and if I'm lucky, bringing some people.

4. RDG

RDG Member

I hope to be there, but then again, I had hoped to be there a few weeks ago! Ahhh, marriage. This weekend, the wife wants to go to Union Square, so I stand a chance.

Now, let's see if my knees hold out. I may have to be the one there with a cane. Ugh. At least it can be protection against opposing supporters.

5. sublicon

sublicon New Member

Alright, let's get this straight. There's no "is anyone interested?" . . EVERYONE better be interested, the question is "does everyone have the sack to show up???"

I will be there, and each and every one of you need to be there too. Maybe the half-steppers will actually show up for a change being that it's a Chelsea game and all.

SEE YOU BRIGHT AND EARLY ON SATURDAY!

THERE'S ONLY ONE TEAM IN FULHAM!

6. fatius

fatius New Member

I'm there every week, I'll be there this week.

Also, last week, where was everyone? I was alone with my jersey and my mustache.