new to FulhamUSA

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by PutneyPete, Nov 27, 2007.

1. PutneyPete

PutneyPete New Member

Hi All,

As my name suggests, living across the river from CC. Have a season ticket so hope to run into some of you in one of the pubs, both before and after the match.

2. Team_of_McBrides

Team_of_McBrides New Member

Welcome to FUSA Pete. Hope that you enjoy the site.

Unfortunately, I just attened my last match at Craven Cottage for this season. Heading back across the pond soon, but I must say that I'm going to miss Fulham matches and the Craven Cottage more than anything else.

3. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Howdy, Pete; welcome aboard!

4. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

Welcome aboard Pete! It is always nice to have another Fulham supporter on board here at FulhamUSA.com!!

5. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Welcome Pete...where do you usually drink pre-match?

6. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

Welcome PutneyPete; always good to hear from a season ticket holder's perspective, and yes those of us who've nevereven been to CC are jealous.

7. Fern72

Fern72 Member

Welcome Pete, i know you will enjoy your time here.

8. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

Howdy, Pete! Glad to have another Brit

9. Clevelandmo

Clevelandmo Active Member

Hi Pete, that's my husband's and my son's name. We are coming to England this spring or summer to hopefully watch a Fulham match and let my oldest son see his country of birth. It would be great if we could stay with you considering the strength of the pound and all.

Just kidding. Welcome to FUSA and if we are able to make the trip we would love to have a pint with you before or after a match. Do you have advice on whether we should visit in April or August. I've lived in England and know the weather/traveling considerations but I dont have any idea when it comes to attending a Fulham game. Is it better to go at the end of the season or the beginning of the season (perhaps even pre-season)? I imagine it would depend upon the relegation situation but I'm sure I dont understand how the attendance is affected by all of that. Any insight you or someone else could give would be very much appreciated.