New Member from Los Angeles

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by SoulSuedehead, Sep 28, 2008.

1. SoulSuedehead

SoulSuedehead New Member

Hello,

Im Dean From L.A.

Im a Galaxy fan!

I got turned onto FFC because Im goin on my honeymoon next month in London and got tix to FFC v Sunderland. I did some research on the team because i didnt want to be misinformed (We are sitting right in the middle of the Hammersmith end).

I noticed there were alot of similarities between FFC and my beloved Galaxy. The Fans are true through thick and thin although there is more thin than there is thick (or is it the other way around). Except last year for FFC with their amazing come back from being so close to being relegate.

Also, some Fulham players were on our USA team which makes it easier to cheer for them because there are some familiar faces and names.

Im glad to be part of the group!

2. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

Welcome Gals fan! We're glad to have you aboard.

Kindly click "my account" on the left sidebar, and enter your location so we have it ready for reference. Also the member map, it's separate.

PS: Sorry about your upcoming loss.

3. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

Welcome SoulSuedeHead, always good to have another LA poster on board (where abouts do you reside?). Congrats on the upcoming wedding and you and your wife will surely have a great time in the Hammy End. Be sure to pm AmericanMike (the Godfather) and he'll answer any questions you may have. Also keep a lookout for a LA match viewing in the near future (we went to the Fox and Hounds in Studio City last season).

P.S. I'm sure Pettyfog (a Crew Fan) is referring to a Galaxy "loss".

4. omsdogg

omsdogg New Member

welcome Soul. I'm jealous over your trip to London. Looking forward to a nice post on your experiences there and for the match vs Sunderland after it takes place.

5. BarryP

BarryP New Member

Welcome SSH. Hope you enjoy your trip to the Cottage!

6. Clevelandmo

Clevelandmo Active Member

Hi Dean; Welcome to FUSA!

Congrats on your upcoming nuptials and your trip to the Cottage. I hope the team fairs better against Sunderland than they did when a few of us made the trip for that game last year. Bring them some luck - Keane is a tough one. COYW!

7. Coog

Coog New Member

Welcome Dean. Hopefully you have converted your future wife to soccer. If not, she will be when you get to the Cottage.

8. Spencer

Spencer Active Member

Say what?? Nah, were way cooler than the Galaxy! FACT.

Welcome though :D