New Fulham USA Twitter Account

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by MisterF, Jan 22, 2012.

1. MisterF

MisterF New Member

Thanks to FulhamUSA for making a Twitter account!

http://www.twitter.com/fulhamusadotcom

If you're on Twitter, be sure to follow and even spread the word to other US Fulham fans :text-thankyouyellow:

2. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

Yup. Mike and I finally made one.

It didn't help matters when the obvious name was taken by some electronics company.

It's a team effort, because I have no clue about twitter.

3. VegasJustin

VegasJustin New Member

Say random things in 140 characters or less.

"This restaurant is pretty good. Heading to Pure next. #imanidiotfortellingeverybodyeverythingaboutmylife"

That's pretty much how you do it.

4. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

Lol, yeah, there's a bit of that on twitter. And I've been skeptical of twitter for that very reason. Seems like a bulletin board and instant messaging system combined into one. But I'm seeing how it effective it can be on passing on information on topics of interest for like minded individuals.

Definitely prefer going to message board or forum, as it is more organized. And you can type more that 140 characters.

Plus, there are dancing bananas. :banana-dance:

5. Clevelandmo

Clevelandmo Active Member

I'm on twitter but merely as a news source. If you follow the right people it's a great way to get the latest news. I get good soccer news by following Grant Wahl.

I love Dempsey's twitter the most. His twitter picture is of him holding a huge bass. My kids and husband love fishing so that makes us love Dempsey even more. You know a guy is alright when he likes to spend his time at a lake or pond fishing peacefully and patiently. I nice change from all the players that play video games.

6. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Wonder if the official account will give it a shout out?! :whistle:

7. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

Yes, definitely! But maybe wait until I get the new template up? I still need to upload it. :wink: