New Fulham Kit

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by Stapes, Jun 30, 2005.

1. Stapes

Stapes New Member

Will Fulham be selling their new kit at the All Star game? If not, does anyone want to buy the new kit as a group so we don't have to spend 20 pounds each for shipping?

2. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

I hope they are selling the new kit in Columbus, but in all honesty, I am not sure. I will try to find out if they will. As for going together and getting jerseys as a group, that is not a bad idea. I know others have done that in the past with the ridiculous shipping prices from the club shop.

3. nowayjeff

nowayjeff New Member

My cousin went to the club shop on Friday to order my shirt for me. They told him they would send it to him by August 6th. Which is way to late for me too have it in time for the All Star game. On the flip side he did order it with BOA MORTE and 11 on the back. So hopefully Boa will stick around long enough for me to enjoy it. The last shirt I got had HAYLES on the back..and he isn't around anymore either.

4. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

The new kit will not be on sale in Columbus for those who did not know. The release date is the 5th of August. I was hoping we could buy them in Columbus but that is not going to happen.

5. Mailman44

Mailman44 New Member

I did not see the club shop offering personalization? I wanted to get McBride ...