NCAA College Cup

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by dcheather, Dec 10, 2014.

1. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

2. AggieMatt

AggieMatt Well-Known Member

Congrats to the Retrievers. I can get over them taking down the Terps, so long as they beat UVa as well. :) Great underdog story.

3. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

Oh well, wasn't meant to be. Didn't play their best and got punished by Virginia on a sloppy play. I think it was a foul, but i can see why it wasn't given with the initial bad touch. Those kids have nothing to be ashamed of, they beat some of the best programs in the country on the road.

4. jumpkutz

jumpkutz Well-Known Member

They did well. Got by a very good Louisville team on the road. I watched a good chunk of it. They were legit. Great season for them.