My apologies...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by americanmike, Jun 15, 2005.

1. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

...for if any of you had to read the crap that has been posted on the official board tonight. I seem to really, like pettyfog, get under some peoples skin and I am no longer allowed to support the club!!!

Anywho, I caused much of that crap and here by give you my apology!

2. misswitch2

misswitch2 New Member

don't apologise....those clowns have no idea about what they are talking about...they
    are lonley little men with nothing better to do than take cheap shots.

3. JohnnyCash

JohnnyCash New Member

I didn't even know anyone even went to the offical board anymore..hell i don't even check bigsoccer anymore

4. americanmike

Re: RE: My apologies...

There is a resurgence of the Fulham BigSoccer board...I started posting once a week, more to promote FulhamUSA and then a bunch of these other Fulham fans came out of nowhere...

5. misswitch2

misswitch2 New Member

RE: Re: RE: My apologies...

Most people are being driven away from the banterdome more and more latley as everyone gets picked off, singled out, and bullied in to self imposed exiles....the board will be a lonley place when OW is the only one left.

6. JohnnyCash

JohnnyCash New Member

no offense Miss Witch ...but most people from london are crabby bitter people a lot, and i took my share of bullying living over there, but never really took offense

7. misswitch2

misswitch2 New Member

no offense taken....mike's made it to the GL 4 times in the last season (not to mention the cottage and other fulhamish venues). he's had more contact with fulham fans than any of the random misers, and he's done more for the club than any of them ever will. He (like the rest of the fulhamUSA guys) have shown more commitment to the club by getting up at silly times just to watch the games than half the miserable ol' b@stards who grudgingly turn up to the cottage week in week out.

we haven't seen the nasty messageboarders at the pub or even the ground once....kinda says it all really

sorry...rant over!

8. misswitch2

misswitch2 New Member

plus, i agree...London can be a very hostile place, no matter what nationality you are...that's why i stick to living in the sunny countryside of Surrey!

9. JohnnyCash

JohnnyCash New Member

I loved people in London who would tell me what they thought America should do...the French are even worse at this.

First...don't care
    Second...even if i did, there's nothing I could do about it anyway

I loved talking to british, and even french people. They'll take you down a few pegs, then you remind them that they live on a cold rainy island.

10. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

The official messageboarders suck except for a few notables like WhiteWitch, MW2, MW, Fat Freddy's Cat, Mrska, Wadey??, Papabeaver, etc. The rest of the lot can go piss off!!

11. americanmike

Re: RE: Re: RE: My apologies...

I have yet to meet someone I don't like...well, actually, I have yet to meet a Fulham fan who has been hostile towards me. Some may not like me but they haven't told me to my face yet...its the cyber bully's who are the hostile ones.

12. JohnnyCash

JohnnyCash New Member

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: My apologies...

I don't like you mike

13. americanmike

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: My apologies...

Bastard. :cry:

14. Smokin'

Smokin' Administrator

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: My apologies...

I met a few limey's i dont like... luckily i was to drunk to bother creating a vivid memory for them...

I do however love the entire Witch family... even the men, in a non homosexual manner...

if he ever calls you the N word Mike... I'll fly over there, hunt him down, and kick his rain lovin' ass...

In conclusion, I fart in his general direction, which is east in this situation.

15. misswitch2

misswitch2 New Member

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: My apologies...

awww bless you Smokin'!!