Musical Genius on Free Speech.. an' uvver fun f'ings.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by pettyfog, Jul 10, 2009.

1. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

John Cougar Melonhead doesnt like 'mean people' and he has an idea...
    Yeah.. like, um, you should have to apply for a license .. or something.

- wiki note: John Mellencamp attended Vincennes University, a two-year college in Vincennes, Indiana, starting in 1972. During this time he experimented with drugs and alcohol, stating in a 1986 Rolling Stone interview, "When I was high on pot, it affected me so drastically that when I was in college there were times when I wouldn't get off the couch. I would lie there, listening to Roxy Music, right next to the record player so I wouldn't have to get up to flip the record over. I'd listen to this record, that record. There would be four or five days like that when I would be completely gone."[4]

dain bramage?

He gets took down hard, here
    Actually, I think the hit on 'Johnny Cougar' was just a little unfair. He COULD have meant, as mentioned elsewhere, blog comments... or youtube comments.. in which case he has a point.

But here's the thang, Mohlenpatch... If you hadda git a license, or sump'n to express yourself, then among the qualifications would probably be 'No Record of Anti-Social behavior' and shit.

In which case, guess what... you'd be stuck with playing with a cover band. And instead of
    , it might be ALL of 'em.

PS: You already proved you cant act worth a shit, maybe you ought'a take a course in 'Political Expression'. Use of the word 'collective' in any form is a big no-no. It's like a 'code word', ya know! Let's not confuse the masses.

Or you COULD just shut the fuck up .. or show yer license.
    - - - - - - -- - - - - - -
    Fun With Pics:Barack's Booty Bomb

A little fun putting together some candid photos of the Prez being 'assdistracted' with summa the First Lady's familiar, though strangely uncommented on -anywhere, expressive* muggings..

* defines term 'picture worth a thousand words'
    - - - - - - - -- - - - - - -

Former Famous Gurl Reporter Deflects on Palin

- Nobody asked Quinn, I suppose what she might have thought/said/written if Palin tried to keep her family and its little dysfunctions under wraps.

Ya know whut I think? I'll be onna those meanies Johnny C was talking about.

I think Quinn is dissembling in compensation for her fantasies... in which she wants to be alone, just the two uvvem, in the Oval Office and hummer "Devil with the Blue Dress On"...

Oh, wait.. that was Mitch Ryder.

2. pettyfog

3. pettyfog