Mourinho leaves Chelsea?!

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by DCDave, Sep 19, 2007.

1. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Meanwhile, over on the Offal, someone asked for a song for the Chelsea fans to sing for the loss of "The Special One." And so I wrote this one for them. The readers of the site seem to have been stunned into silence by it:

We're really turning blue
    Our gaffer's left the zoo
    We've lost our loving Hosey

We stayed home from the Shed
    Played with ourselves instead
    And lost our dear old Hosey

[Stamford] Bridge:
    It's just a bloody shame
    It just won't be the same
    We'll shred our tear-soaked swastikas, and our bananars too!
    We might even lose a match, and then what will we do?

Life isn't fun no more
    They've shown our boy the door
    And left us all stood here without a posey.

Whatever can be done
    Without the Special One?
    We've lost our dear old Hosey.

No charge; no copyright applied for.

2. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

Well Don..... Try it out at your next gig and gauge the public's response.

3. GaryBarnettFanClub

GaryBarnettFanClub New Member

4. Cottager

Cottager New Member

Chelsea Saga

I am probably in a minority, but I don't hate Chelsea. I am am a Londoner and like to see all London sides do well (but not at the expense of Fulham). When I started supporting Fulham, many supporters had season tickets for both Clubs and went alternative weeks to each.
    I don't want to see any Club go under. I have been there, almost, and would not wish that on any club.
    Mohamed Al Fayed, bless him, is the current custodian and so far has kept faith and put stability back in the Club. For that I thank him. Clubs need to be owned by the Fans. We wear our heart on our sleeves and maybe if we had shares in the Club we could balance our love and financial responsibilities.

5. BC

BC New Member

RE: Chelsea Saga

That's a valid perspective, Cottager. Funny thing, I was about to post "I hope Chelsea fall apart and get relegated" but your post tempered me a bit. Still, I think it's the fact that there are so many plastic "fans" of English football here in the US and they all support one of the big four, especially Chelsea as they are the fad club of late. As I don't have the regional loyalties (all the EPL clubs are far away!), a part of me still hopes to see Chelsea in shambles.

6. Fulhamburger

Fulhamburger New Member

Well if you won't say "I hope Chelsea fall apart and get relegated," then I will.

I hope Chelsea fall apart and get relegated!!!!!

7. VonBilly

VonBilly New Member

Early reports said there was a bomb explosion at Stamford Bridge,
    but this was later quashed, one passer by (wearing a black and white scarf) said
    ''na.. its just Chelsea's bubble bursting!!!!'' :wink:

8. Lyle

Lyle New Member

Chelsea might get relegated out of the "Big Four" though.

9. Spencer

Spencer Active Member

Is this the Guardian article refered to in your editorial p-fog?

http://football.guardian.co.uk/News_Sto ... 01,00.html

"Turncoat Terry" Ouch!!

Wow just wow. If that's true p-fog's analysis is right on, the ship will sink in a hurry.
    I like the piece fog but I'm not big on your statement about Chelsea fans crossing the street and coming to the Cottage. They could have been Fulham supporters from the beginning. They had their chance and choose to go another route. I don't want them around this club. Besides I thought they were "true blue" lol. I can muster a little sympathy for some of the long time old school Chelsea fans but most certianly not for anyone who's come along recently.

Hopefully some creative songs are in the works for the match at the bridge next week. Throw some salt in these wounds!

10. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

I think I covered your points: