More reminiscing

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by SullyTexan, Aug 8, 2020.

1. SullyTexan

SullyTexan Active Member

While doing some housekeeping, I came upon a box that contained a few tickets I had saved including a few Fulham ones, one from USA v England at Wembley and a couple others. I have others, not sure where they are.

Three away tickets to Chelsea, Aston Villa, and Basel (Europa Cup). Two other random games I went to at Watford and High Wycombe. The others are from Fulham home matches including Hamburg. Once I became a season ticket holder, I got in with my card vs. printed tickets. Crazy, I actually remember a bit about each match. Some memorable (Hamburg, beating Man U I think Rooney got sent off, traveling to Basel away), some not so much (losing at Villa and Chelsea, USA laying a massive egg at Wembley).

Celtic was a preseason match. The ride in to Putney Bridge on the tube with hundreds of already drunk Scots singing their asses off was a hoot. I took my wife to that one and that was her only visit to Craven Cottage! I think she thought she'd leave the football watching to me. No problem there.

I was damn lucky to be there during this glory period at Fulham.

Attached Files:

SoCalJoe, nevzter, MicahMan and 2 others like this.