More evidence recent college grads think we're all idiots..

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by pettyfog, Sep 15, 2006.

1. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

Blog google sidebar ads:

- Novel: ' Ship of Fools ' comes to mind...

- Whatta you find on 'Ship of Fools'.. Moonbats!

- probably that Sams/Walmart Arabica Blend is better than Starbucks Breakfast and costs 1/5 as much. But I already know that.

- Who and WHY?!!!!!!!

- You're kidding.. right? Some of us have a mental age over ten and IQ over 100!

Advertise on this site
    - help us laugh
    - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - -- -- -
    For those of you who are too smart to click any of those banner Polls... you are right.

My sense of curiosity led me to try it. Sure enough, on promise of winning something or getting something free, I was led through poll after poll... each promising to take me only a few minutes... but just leading to the next and you NEVER get to the end of them.

Guess what if you dont complete all polls offered? Yep! You never get to the place where you see what you won!

But, my scum-skimmer emailbox didnt know the difference...I dont even need the spam filter, anymore... the POLL SITE EMAIL OFFERS (which I had declined) crowded them out.

Now... about the "new exciting 'Cash-Flow' Business" as seen on TV? Curious .. why?!! You've already gotten tons of emails from those in the business.

Just write the gag and send it out yourself, blind.

Or I'll write it for you and tell you who to send it to... for a 100 dollar fee, cash up front, no refunds.

2. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

And here's MORE evidence, while we're on the subject:

Fries with your Hummer?

New-speak?!!!! How about 'common sense' you f##G liberal sponge-brained idiot!!!

IT IS A TOY!!!

What if they gave away a toy firetruck.. would that imply endorsement of every kid going out eventually and buying a firetruck to drive around?

How about a miniature Indy Car?.. check it out!

Perhaps I miss the nuance here... it could be seen several ways... but I would THINK that not many kids are gonna grow up to buy a 5 MPG Indy car to tool around in, either!

Or maybe McD's or the Hummer division turned down his proposal?

Whatever... it's especially weirtd I have to point him out because I agree, generally, with his Customer manifesto.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    (Enviroblog)Hybrid happy meals: a wiser choice for McDonald's

:3d laughing:

- - - - - - - - -
    And There's MORE!!
    Wow! Such POWER.. so I right quick - right clicked on the Forbes link

:3d smile: :3d laughing: :coffee: :3d laughing: :banana: :big grin: :3d laughing: :3d crying: :tongue: :3d funny: :roll: