Michael Bradley calls time

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by jumpkutz, Oct 21, 2023.

1. jumpkutz

jumpkutz Well-Known Member

SoCalJoe and nevzter like this.
  2. stlouisbrad

stlouisbrad Well-Known Member

I was living vicariously through him for a couple years so the move to Toronto disappointed me greatly. I moved on to living vicariously through Christian Pulisic but then he made that Chelsea move so that was the end of that. Now I'm just living my own life and frankly I could be more interesting.

SoCalJoe and nevzter like this.
  3. tim

tim Active Member

At his best, he was a true difference maker in the midfield. Yes, he was inconsistent at times. If you're going to hold anything against him, that would be it. (I don't get the hate for his move back to MLS).

jumpkutz, SoCalJoe and nevzter like this.
  4. nevzter

nevzter Well-Known Member

jumpkutz, SoCalJoe and tim like this.
  5. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

Had a great run, can’t blame him for taking a bag (especially w/a young family) and coming back to North America. Ups and downs for the Nats (I’m sure the T&T match still eats at him). Here are his ‘5 Best’ goals, how the Azteca goal isn’t #1 is a mystery (in fact the #1 shouldn’t even be on the list). I almost posted the Azteca goal in Spanish (fantastic call).

jumpkutz and nevzter like this.
  6. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

Nothing makes me feel more ancient than to see the guy I remember as young upstart go into his career twilight.
    Sidenote: Watched West Ham v Everton and drew some pleasure seeing the first Prem team I followed play well.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2023