Message for Jose Mourinho: STFU!

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by ChicagoFan, Oct 17, 2006.

1. ChicagoFan

ChicagoFan New Member

Jesus, is there anyone who isn't sick of this self-aggrandizing, pontificating jerk?

No, Jose, we all don't think Hunt was trying to kill your "friend." We all don't think this was an intentional knock-out. The replay clearly shows Hunt sort of stumbling and sliding by, and show Cech's own momentum carrying his head into Hunt's path as they both slid on the turf.

I really wish Jose would go to the store and buy himself a can of shut the hell up.

2. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

... if we cant get T.O. to shut up...

3. ChicagoFan

ChicagoFan New Member

4. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

I'm with you, ChiFan. I hate nothing more than seeing an athlete get injured on the field, but I still say that if it's not the first 5 minutes of the match, neither Hunt nor Cech are in the position for that collision. Hunt's gotta be sick as a dog about this crap to start with, without the Head Scum slagging him.

Leave it alone, Josie [and the Pussycats]; give your ego and our sensibilities a break. And follow the advice of ChiFan: STFU!

5. WonsanUnited

WonsanUnited New Member

Mourihno is pissed because he lost one of the best keepers in the world and is very frustrated with that. He does want to dissapoint the boss you know. That damn mob head.

6. GaryBarnettFanClub

GaryBarnettFanClub New Member

I have no love for Chelsea, but Hunt had the opportunity to jump over Cech. It was a 50-50 ball and so Hunt was entitled to go for it, but he was never going to score from that position so it was a wrong decision to make the challenge.

Having said that, the decision would have to be made in a fraction of a second and once he made the decision to go through with the challenge you have to do it fully committed otherwise you get hurt.

The stumble from Hunt is caused by Cech's leading leg making contact with Hunt's leading leg which adds to the accident. I agree with ChiFan and respectfully request that (as my mum says) if Jose has nothing kind to say then he should say nothing.