Man I Love A Good Laugh First Thing In The Morning

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by DawgTheDon, Sep 3, 2009.

1. DawgTheDon

DawgTheDon New Member

2. bearzfan4lfe

bearzfan4lfe New Member

Nothing like waking up to good news in the morning. This is pretty severe. I can't believe that it will actually hold up after it goes to the CAS.

I'm sure it will be reduced and they'll just be out for the January transfer window. But either way....still bad for them and good for everyone else.

3. bostoncottage

bostoncottage New Member

HA HA HA! Suck it Chelsea!

4. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

The bad news is that they still have plenty enough to walk the Prem League title this season, and maybe a cup competition as well.

It's fair to point out that, if this were -- say -- Blackpool or Colchester, the English FA would be fining and docking points as well. I'm pretty sure that nothing of the sort will be forthcoming for Chelsea.

Belle, may I say you never looked lovelier?

5. FulhamAg

FulhamAg New Member

Sounds like they'll be out of the summer 2010 transfer market only, after appeal. So they could load up in January 2010 in anticipation. However there have been rumblings about them being cash strapped at this time, so maybe not. I think the verdict sounds worse than how they'll actually be impacted.

One benefit is that it would spare us from another round of the Citeh in for Terry saga.

6. DawgTheDon

DawgTheDon New Member

Whether it gets reduced or not, it made me laugh. I'm 2 days away from being unemployed for the first time in my life. I need some sort of sunshine in my life (besides my family of course) and this seemed to do the trick for me...this morning anyways.

7. LOBO

LOBO New Member

[​IMG]

8. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Just saw former Chelsea player Jason Cumby on SSN reciting my favorite two-part defense.

"Chelsea did nothing wrong; everybody does it all the time." Classic. Right up there with "I was nowhere near there and, besides, it was self-defense."

9. jmh

jmh New Member

Not necessarily, since they're only banned from buying players. I think it's the fact that he just signed a new contract (and that al-Citeh got Lescott and Toure) that will spare us from that.

10. FFC24

FFC24 New Member

This really won't impact them that much. The only way it impacts them is if Liverpool or United decide to really ramp up their spending, but Liverpool won't do this and United are so far away from Chelsea that it really wouldn't matter.

Still pretty funny though.

11. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

Whether or not the penalty sticks, it's great to hear the whaaaaa's from Scumford Bridge