Luton gets Fulham Fan Fave

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by americanmike, Jun 21, 2007.

1. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Peschisolido has joined Luton and good to see him join the Hatters for our main man Don.

Pesch was a fan favorite at the Cottage (before my time though) and if you find a moment in your day, look him up and his time at FFC.

2. Team_of_McBrides

Team_of_McBrides New Member

Just took a look at his profile and reviewed his spell at Fulham. Doesn't seem to have a bad scoring record. Looks to average 1 goal in every 3 games played.

Wish I would of been following Fulham when they went through the lower divisions and continued to get promoted. Thanks for the history tid bit today.

3. Spencer

Spencer Active Member

A Canadian! One liked much prefered by Fulham fans then Radz I gather.

He wasn't at the gold cup though, his international days must be over.

4. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

He would have played but his AARP card was confiscated at the port.

Seriously, anyone who will help the Hatters is cool with me. Like to see the FFC-LTFC connection.

Spencer, I seem to be looking at your posts over and over and over and over and over and ...

5. Spencer

Spencer Active Member

Don, google image "Eva Green" to see more, that is if HatterMom permits such behavior 8)

6. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

I thought she looked familiar! I saw her -- quite a lot of her, actually -- in The Dreamers. Didn't know she was a Bond-girl.

As for HatterMom, what happens on FUSA .... 8)

7. Team_of_McBrides

Team_of_McBrides New Member

Hahaha, that last line is classic. Well said Don.

I thought she looked familiar. It was Casion Royale right?

The hijacking continues...