LOST!!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Fulham_Adam, Sep 19, 2005.

1. Fulham_Adam

Fulham_Adam New Member

Does anyone watch LOST- I think it is the best programme on TV and I am hooked on it.
    The only thing wrong with it is I hate Boone- I hate him so much and how coud he argue with Shannon who is the best character by far.

2. ClevelandSimon

ClevelandSimon Member

I've watched that show from the start too. Love the side plots from before they got on the plane more than anything.

3. Jux

Jux New Member

MrsJux and I have watched it from the start. We are looking forward to the start of Season 2 tomorrow night (if only so ABC will tone down the hype).

BTW, steeeed, have you finished the first season? There are a number of spoilers that should come out tomorrow night (or at least that is what has been hinted at).

4. Fulham_Adam

Fulham_Adam New Member

Re: RE: LOST!!

I am only on episode 7 as I live in England.
    I hate spoilers- I know a few which is a shame but not any major ones thank god.
    SHANNON RULES!!

5. ClevelandSimon

ClevelandSimon Member

Re: RE: LOST!!

I didn't think he had either, but I didn't want to say anything.

6. misswitch2

misswitch2 New Member

RE: Re: RE: LOST!!

arrgghh!! i'm sadly addicted to lost and yes, we are all still in the 1st season over here...i'll have to make sure that i don't accidently watch it next time i'm over the pond!!

7. ClevelandSimon

ClevelandSimon Member

2nd season starts tonight baby, time you started catching up!!!

8. misswitch2

misswitch2 New Member

how cool! i'm not in america for another couple of weeks....i'll catch up when i'm next over :)

9. ClevelandSimon

ClevelandSimon Member

I think someone is in love!

10. Jux

Jux New Member

Re: RE: Re: RE: LOST!!

Season 1 was released on DVD over here two weeks ago...so you could get a crash course. There are also about 8 hours of bonus features. MrsJux received a copy to review, so we have been working our way through the features.

And no worries, I will not mention any of the spoilers (unless we designate a specific Season 2 thread).

Also, I agree that Maggie Grace (Shannon) is pretty cool. However, I am biased since she is from the Columbus Area.

11. Fulham_Adam

Fulham_Adam New Member

don't be so ridiculous, to think that i would love a smart, good looking woman is insane :wink:
    I seem to be the only person who likes her though- everyone else hates her and it just makes me like her even more.

12. JohnnyCash

JohnnyCash New Member

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: LOST!!

You guys are insane....Kate (Evangeline Lilly) is ten times hotter than Shannon. My problem is that I was tivoing the entire first season, but my tivo erased the last 4 or 5 episodes...except the last one.

I've got a soccer game tonight, so I guess its time to play the tivo game again.

13. Fulham_Adam

Fulham_Adam New Member

Re: RE: Re: RE: LOST!!

I am so tempted to just get the whole of season 1 on DVD but that would spoil it a bit and although I can't stand the tension- i love it at the same time if that makes sense :?

Maggie Grace rules and is a great actress.

14. ClevelandSimon

ClevelandSimon Member

Kate rules, end of subject

15. JohnnyCash

JohnnyCash New Member

I just hope this show doesn't hang on for too long. The premise of the show can last two...maybe three seaons before it takes an X-files type turn and gets boring and tired.

16. rumstove

rumstove New Member

i'll take both kate and shannon.

I really like Lost, but this will probably be my only post on the show. I'm quite afraid that i'll let something slip and ruin it for everyone that's still working their way through season 1.