Looks like we're getting King

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by DawgTheDon, Jan 17, 2008.

1. DawgTheDon

DawgTheDon New Member

2. LBNo11

LBNo11 Member

Watford release King

3. DawgTheDon

DawgTheDon New Member

RE: Watford release King

I have no problem signing King and the rumor is that EJ may sign today as well. That gives us a lot of speed up front but I still wish we had picked up a defender first.

4. Lyle

Lyle New Member

King is a good pick up if it happens. Fulham can't score right now and must get someone who might can pronto.

The problem with defenders is that there aren't many, if any good ones available, and who want to come to a team fighting to stay up.

5. SamStej

SamStej New Member

The one guaranteed thing that King and potentially Johnson can give us is depth up top. This should allow Dempsey to play more of a attacking mid role, where he should be more comfortable.

6. Team_of_McBrides

Team_of_McBrides New Member

Love the pick up and King has what it takes to creat and score goals on his own. Well done Roy. You nabbed Fulham a quality striker.

COYW's beat the Gooner.

7. DawgTheDon

DawgTheDon New Member

I figured out that I'm going to be watching my favorite clubs & fighters non stop for over 12 hours Saturday. It starts with Fulham, ends with the USA nats and in between, Wasps rugby and UFC 80.

Forget the Super Bowl, this Saturday is the best sports day of the year, for me anyways.

I have feeling we sneak up and beat Arsenal this weekend. Maybe its because I'm in a good mood or slightly high on pain meds. But I just got a feeling.