Looking for FC Jersey

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by Outsidethe18, May 15, 2008.

1. Outsidethe18

Outsidethe18 New Member

Hello All, and congrats to Fulham FC and its fans for a remarkable late season comeback. I am looking for an adult medium or adult large away jersey, but I cannot find anything on line. Fulham FC does not carry any adult sizes (?), there is nothing on eBay (US or UK), nothing at worldsoccer or eurosport. I am beginning to think that Fulham does not merchandise its kit (!!). My preference would be to find a replica McBride jersey (as another former Billiken).

Can anyone point me to an online provider of Fulham kits? Thanks in advance.

2. jonbruns

jonbruns New Member

3. SteveM19

SteveM19 New Member

Also, check out yanks-abroad.com

4. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

also check our yanks-abroad. That's where I got my 2006-2007 stuff, and it was cheaper than the official shop.

5. jonbruns

jonbruns New Member

No McBrides at Yanks-Abroad. Weird. They do have a really cool FFC beanie and scarf though

6. ToviFromSantaBarbara

ToviFromSantaBarbara New Member

how about the new 08-09 kit, when do you think that is revealed?

7. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

The home one should stay the same as they usually last for 2 years but how knows!

8. Clevelandmo

Clevelandmo Active Member

Ebay almost always has FFC jerseys for sale. Make sure you are getting international listings. They used to come up automatically but lately I have to click on a link and then many listings from the UK come up.

9. Outsidethe18

Outsidethe18 New Member

Holy Smokes!!

I just checked out the Onion ... Maybe it is just me, but $105.85 plus S&H for a soccer jersey, bumped up to $118 with Barclay EPL patches (and Adult Small only to boot)? Holy smokes! Also checked eBay, which is auctioning off a couple game worn, signed, authenticated jersey (less than $100, I might add), but nothing to wear. One would think the club would have an online shop, trying to selling club apparel by the barrel at this point.

10. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

RE: Holy Smokes!!

Hi Outside. Let me check the club shop tomorrow to see if I can get an adult or medium kit for you. If so I'll buy it and send it over for ya. Job done.

11. Clevelandmo

Clevelandmo Active Member

Re: Holy Smokes!!

One would think. Anyway, this site doesnt have any Fulham jerseys at the moment but it has in the past (and the UK site does). It's pretty comprehensive so it's worth knowing about.

http://www.subside.us.com/us/store/inde ... al=UK_SITE