Lets trust techies to solve the problems...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by pettyfog, May 6, 2007.

1. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

... instead of {hawk, ptuuuii!} politicians!

EE Times: Latest News: Green nanotechnology is easy, says study

Here's my point.. Thank you Al Gore-acle, for pointing out a possible problem.

Now.. sit down and shut your f***** ignorant pie hole! You didnt know you were 'creating the internet' when you pushed National Joint Supercomputer funding.

And, like that example, your role is over. But now you have created an army of lemmings and baby porkers; either clamoring that we all go back to the stone age or trying to get research funding to prove a non-existant point in order to fatten their paychecks.

2. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

By the way... in forestalling the few of you who will object to my ridicule of the Great Global Warming Imam; let me say this:

Liberals are absolutely GREAT for pointing out problems and injustices so that we who actually have some cognitive brain cells can think about them and determine where those problems fit in the real world.

But their solutions absolutely SUCK because they assume that we dont have the individuals who will see those points as problems to be solved.
    Their proposals are all based on the 'collective' .. thus the easiest way to resolve something is to 'dont do that' which causes the problem.

It comes down to perception/visualization. Everything's related!!!!!