Kamara Out Until February

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by Bradical, Dec 18, 2008.

1. Bradical

Bradical Member

Not certain if anyone else posted or commented on this, but certainly a blow to the squad. He's due to have surgery again and he'll be out until "February at the earliest":

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... -20971059/

We could really use his lightning in a bottle right about now.

2. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

yeah, Bradical. I know we've talked around this but I don't know if we ever addressed it directly. I have felt all along that our best "January signing" would be Joe coming back. We do need his strength and pace at least coming off the bench. Now I believe that the best thing we can do to provide that combination off the bench is getting EJ back from Cardiff in January.

About Kamara, I'm hoping he's not going to be one of those players that we never got a chance to see the best of.

3. BarryP

BarryP New Member

I was looking forward to his return in January. Even if it took a bit for him to get his form back at least he would have been pushing Zamora and Johnson.

4. Bradical

Bradical Member

He would have to come out of hiding in Cardiff - actually they've lightened up a bit on him, no goals yet, but some good form here and there. I would like to see him back - there's no reason (work ethic aside) that he can't be successful in the EPL.