John Edwards preys on poor

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by pettyfog, Aug 18, 2007.

1. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

Not surprising to me... but I SURE there's an explanation why he rails against corporation mortgage exploitation on the one hand but forecloses with the other.
    Uh.... no I dont think there is. Other than mansion maintenance doesnt come cheap.
    So, if they ASK for part of their money back, he'll bring a reporter and a check..

2. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Oh, so Edwards is the guy the Republicans are afraid of now. Like a lot of people, I don't have time to keep track of who the prime evildoer is from week to week, so I depend on you and your buds at Halliburton to tell me whose skirts are the cleanest.

Thanks, pal!

3. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

Aint HARDLY afraid of him, Don... only pointing out why they arent. If he ever even gets close this will be splashed everywhere.

By his Dem opponents. It DOES point out, however the utter crap dished out by most pols.

By the way... both these posts were only for effect. Don's no dummy, he knows Edwards is a mannequin {man-i-kin?}.
    double heh for the alliteration

It's just he feels he needs to respond whether or not his response makes sense. You know like "Well.. So's your old man!"

Halliburton my arse.