Israel vs. Hamas

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by dave2d2, Dec 30, 2008.

1. dave2d2

dave2d2 New Member

What do you think of this latest installment of violence in the middle east?

2. jmh

jmh New Member

I think you left the [R] out of the thread title. :lol:

3. WhitesBhoy

WhitesBhoy Active Member

I don't know. Who is lower in the table? As long as they are not within 6 points of Fulham, I might pull for them.

BTW, interesting names. Seems like they let any Clubs in these days.

4. dave2d2

dave2d2 New Member

Lol.

5. Clevelandmo

Clevelandmo Active Member

Happy New Years all you FFC fans, may the new year be free of relegation worries!

I'm staying home - still writing the grant proposal. It'll be a quiet New Years.

6. BarryP

BarryP New Member

Mo since you posted this in the Hamas vs Isreal thread I am going to guess that the grant proposal writing has been a bit of a combative process.

7. Clevelandmo

I was wondering what happened to what I wrote. Well, I reposted this on the right thread and what I wrote is even better. I've found that works with the proposal too.

And Barry it is combatitive, our collaborators are fighting about what we will ask for and we'll be competing with 37 other grant submissions.

If I knew anything about the latest between Isreal and Hamas, I would post more here. For now I'm relying on you guys to keep me informed.

8. Lyle

Lyle New Member

Go Israel, go!

9. Clevelandmo

You mean go IsraelMadrid

10. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

Here's something that might help as a reference point:

Brzezinski, the architect of every tin-pot middle eastern 'resistance org' group's policies calls Joe Scarborough 'stunningly superficial'

Joe does very well in the exchange... especially against the academic f**kwit's debate points.
    What Joe DIDNT reference is ZB's contribution to Carter's policy whereby you accept an act of war for 400 plus days.

Newsbusters transcript: Zbig Brzezinski to Scarborough: 'So Stunningly Superficial, It's Almost Embarrassing To Listen To You'.

You see ZB and his ilk look at the 'nuance'.... Too bad Hamas and others dont CARE about 'nuance'.... only as much as they can claim victimhood.

ZB you might remember is Obama campaign's chief foreign policy advisor. Let's hope Barack keeps him on the sidelines.

11. Lyle

Lyle New Member

I don't get this.

12. Clevelandmo

Just a lame attempt at a joke based on whitesboy and dave's quips about the names and letting anyone play