Islamo-terror wins another skirmish..

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by pettyfog, Aug 20, 2006.

1. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

No, I'm not talking about the 'poor victim Hez-bo's..

Mutiny as passengers refuse to fly until Asians are removed
    If I have to explain to you how this is a victory for the world-wide Islamo-fascist effort, then I suggest you never will understand it.

Nor will you comprehend how, if things continue as they are, it will be those previously advocating PC and progressive positions who are the prime candidates for causing innocent Muslim blood flowing in the streets.

Not that the casual or moderate Muslim is totally blameless.. the deafening silence from moderate clerics following 9/11 and posturing in the press following the London attacks is part of the problem.

No doubt MANY of them fear internal reprisals if they take a stand against terror... and SOME Islamic leaders are NOW starting to speak out.. but we are all going to find that "Better Late than Never" wont do.

- - - - - -- - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - -

Predictably, mention of this in the RW blogs provided ammunition for those on the fringe left... and here's an example:
    Middle Earth Journal
    Here's the SECOND of the 2 LGF paragraphs on the subject:
    I suppose it’s one view to say the passengers were behaving irrationally. But you could also look at it as evidence that people are beginning to distrust their governments’ ability to protect them, because of the politically correct touchy-feely multiculturalism they can see all around.
    Truly DANGEROUS hate, bile -filled, rabble-rousing by Charles
    More:
    Huh... When I read the article, the implication was the passengers refused to fly. That a few might have wanted police called is beside the point. They did not engage in any sort of violent act.
    Which, of course is a brilliant segue into comparing these passengers.. and the bloggers mentioning this in the same general vein as I do, to the Regulators of the Carolina's, Lynch Mobs and Vigilante's of Kansas and San Francisco.... all for just refusing to fly on a plane.

Even 'nicedoggie.net' who wouldnt agree with my general point, here, gives the two unfortunate 'suspicious characters' the benefit of the doubt... the that is not a 'convenniet fact' for a lefty.