Interesting article

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by sullytex, Feb 26, 2009.

1. sullytex

sullytex Member

2. SCFulhamFan

SCFulhamFan Active Member

Fulham should and for me be America's team! COYW.

3. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

While Bradley never really made the case for Hull being "America's Team", it's a great story. I see it becoming a book and, if given the right treatment, a movie.

Funny, though... if it had been written as a movie outright, no one would believe it.

4. Jensers

Jensers New Member

Good for Hull. Didnt know they were hammered in the war... I enjoyed the read.

5. FulhamAg

FulhamAg New Member

Agree, he completely failed to make the America's team case. I get the Horatio Alger element, but there are no shortage of clubs you could make that case for including our own FFC, who are also known for having American players. Villa, Derby, Liverpool all have American ownership. I'd think all would be more likely to be America's team than Hull.

6. jmh

jmh New Member

Villa has American ownership AND players.