If you like soccer videogames...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by tibor, Jun 27, 2006.

1. tibor

tibor New Member

I highly recommend the Winning Eleven series. I see a post below talking about it, but there hasn't been any action on it for a year. Winning Eleven 9 is fantastic.

The EA Fifa has more licensing, but the Konami game blows it away in atmosphere and actual gameplay controls. It's easily the best videogame soccer you can play on the market.

For the consoles, if you have an Action Replay, you can easily download 'option' files that people have created to overwrite all the non licensed data that comes with the game, with all the real stuff! Real uniforms, players, correct rosters etc. There is a fantastic career mode where you can control your team and do all your own transfers, and compete in all the Cups.

Awesome community sites make the game a huge cult hit with all the modifications that can be done to it. Check out sites like:

www.pesinsight.com
    www.pesfan.com
    www.evo-web.co.uk

Once you get the controls of the game down, you'll waste a good 3 hours a night playing, but it's worth neglecting your family for!

2. ickle_monk

ickle_monk New Member

pro evo is the don... and so am i at it! its v. funny whern i play my mates because they are all like arsenal, chelsea, real madrid, milan, etc.and im always Fulham.. (or West London Whites, lol) and still whoop their arses.

3. kwdawson

kwdawson New Member

I cant wait for the new Winning Eleven 10 game for XBOX 360 to come out.