HOCKEY PLAYOFFS

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by tonyb, Apr 18, 2006.

1. tonyb

tonyb New Member

The playoffs are coming for the NHL Hockey league.To bad the islanders didnt make it.Thats my favorite team.Rangers stink. I got Detroit winning this year.

2. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

I had no idea this sport was still even being played!! LOL!

3. Zack

Zack New Member

TAMPA BAY LIGHTNING repeat....errr, kinda.......HOCKEY BAY USA.........i know the strike didnt help matters, but 3 years ago I went to my first 'bolts game and am i'm hooked....footey on ice for me...."EH" but if the bolts lose, i got the hurricanes taking it all....piece out

4. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

LETS GO RANGERS!!!

5. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

Let's go Bruins....er, yeah. Let's see the Bruins trade away the eventual NHL #1 scorer for a first round pick for next season. Sweet. :roll:

6. rumstove

rumstove New Member

Go Wild! oh wait. Go Maple Leafs! mmm. well, Colorado probably won't get past the first round but i'll be cheering for them, for my friends in Denver.

7. Spencer

Spencer Active Member

Great game one of the Stanley Cup Finals. Carolina win 5-4 with 30 seconds left. Meanwhile things are depressing in Minnesota Wild land. Cheap ass managment!

Minnesota Wild = Aston Villa

8. rumstove

rumstove New Member

Missed the game tonight but I'm hoping Edmonton wins the series...sorry to any Carolina fans.

What happened to the Wild now?

9. Spencer

Spencer Active Member

Nothing in particular. I'm just referring to their general cheapness. Unloading veterans like Brunette, Park, and Mitchell because believe it or not these guys want to be paid market salary.

Gaborik's contract is up. So far the wild have offered him like 3 million less than what he's worth. My prediction, he walks and signs for a team who wants to win and will pay him what he's worth. One of the most profitable teams in the league and they refuse to sign any decent players. I'm done giving any money to the Wild until they actually start spending some of that major cash they're making. They have like 25 mil profits every year.
    End of rant.