Hiya from Kzoo!

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by Topedaddy, Nov 7, 2007.

1. Topedaddy

Topedaddy New Member

Hello everyone

Just joined this website, and I have to say that this is GREAT! Look forward to meeting some really cool people and chat about the Beautiful game!

I was wondering if anyone else is going on the XL travel tour to London for New Year's eve this coming December? 5 days and you get to see 3 fixtures, the first one is Fulham v Chelsea @ the Cottage, should be AWESOME!!!!

Have a great night and take care everyone, thanks again for such a great site!

Tom

Kalamazoo, Michigan

2. dtwondough

dtwondough New Member

I wasn't aware of the XL travel tour. Something worth looking into. do you have any details?

3. Topedaddy

Topedaddy New Member

hey there

here's the website

http://www.xltravel.com/

then just check around at the various packages they are offering at the time, the new years eve one is sold out! but here's the deatils

Dec 29th West ham v Man United
    Dec 30th Derby County v Blackburn (optional game, which means you can pay a little extrat to go to it)
    Dec 31st Free day (Hello Pub's LOL)
    Jan 1st FULHAM v Chelsea (or they give you a option to go and see Man U v Birmingham)

The games, Hotels, transfers are all paid for in the package, they will even have someone meet you at the airport. But you do need to buy the airfare there!

They have a pretty cool one for Italy in Feb. to see some Serie A games.

Hope this helps!

Tom

4. WVfulhamfan

WVfulhamfan New Member

Welcome to FulhamUSA Tom. Greetings from West Virginia. I am sure you will enjoy it here. There are a lot of very nice people and good discussions going on. I was thrilled to find a place with so many Fulham fans, especially American Fulham fans.

Enjoy your trip and your time on this site. I wish I was able to go on that trip as well, but I am taking a vacation earlier in December.

Take Care,
    Daniel

COYWs

5. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Welcome aboard, Tom. Don't be a stranger!

6. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

Welcome!

And what kind of idiot would pick ManU/Birmingham over Fulham/Chelsea! Oh, yeah.. A Yankees fan.

7. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

Welcome Tom, Fulham and the Undead.. I can only imagine what kind of an unbelievable atmosphere there will be at the Cottage that day.

8. Fern72

Fern72 Member

Welcome, i know you will enjoy your time on this site. Thanks for the info on the XL tours.

9. Topedaddy

Topedaddy New Member

WOW!!!

Thanks everyone for your great post, I'm so glad to have found this site, I look forward to getting to know everyone, and I'll do my best to contribute something halfway sensiable sometimes lol.... THANKS!!!!

Yes New Years Day @ the Cottage to see Chelsea play will be a great enviroment. Something tells me that I will be on no sleep from the party the night before, hence why they invented Bloody Marys for in the mornings :)

Take care everyone

Tom

10. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

Welcome aboard Topedaddy! It is always nice to have more Fulham supporters on board. If you have any questions for us feel free to ask.

11. terry1lj

terry1lj New Member

Kzoo? You're not a Bronco are you? Anyway, welcome from one of the other FFC fans from MI.

12. smokyn21

smokyn21 New Member

What's wrong with being a Bronco? Don't tell me Chippewa...?