Hillary crying

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by andyns, Jan 7, 2008.

1. andyns

andyns New Member

2. Clevelandmo

Clevelandmo Active Member

Well Obama didnt wait his turn

3. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

This is getting so old, it's tiresome. I have no doubt she's crying real tears, but we now have no 'suspension of disbelief' when it comes to her campaign tactics.

Anyone want to bet the guy with the 'Iron My Shirts' sign WAS NOT planted?

Gloria Steinem crying 'it's not FAIR' that Obama is frontrunner before a woman is. Wonder what she'd be saying if Condi was running. {That's rhetorical; I KNOW what she'd be saying... and you do too}

Students at Dartmouth wandering away during Bill's speech... Not 'walking out', just sorta wandering away.

The Dem campaign is taking on the appearance of an avalanche; and if I was Obama I'd be exposing Edwards for the 'joyrider' he is.. not waste too much time on debunking Hillary.

Heh... woman faints because she's so overwhelmed by Obama. Good stuff!

4. pettyfog

"They know I'm cool under fire, decisive...."
    - Hillary

Are you kidding!

Just in:
    SC poll - Obama 42, Hillary 30, Edwards 14.

This doesnt kill Hillary's campaign so much as it SHOULD kill Edwards'. If those guys in SC dont know Edwards {and they DO know him} no one would.

5. FFCinPCB

FFCinPCB New Member

Edwards looks awfully chummy with Obama these days. A second banana fantasy left unfulfilled?

6. pettyfog

I REALLY DON'T want Edwards in National office AT ALL. I dont want him a heartbeat away from the presidency, I dont even want him an 'around the world cruise in a rowboat' away from the presidency.

7. Spencer

Spencer Active Member

Apparently it didn't hurt, it seems to have helped. All those senile old women up in New Hampshire fell for it and came through for her. This blows....yes I'm bitter :x

8. pettyfog

A white state, Spencer.

But she's back in it.. no doubt. Also the people of NH are a little more logical. Why Edwards didnt do well.

9. Smokin'

Smokin' Administrator

If there are any white places in America, count NH VT MA as three of the most pale. What I found interesting is that hardly any independents voted for Obama.

Word from the polls is that the fear that Romney might grab the state, so independents voted for McCain instead. (NPR)

Clinton is the same old shit... you'd figure older voters would know something about that...

10. FFCinPCB

FFCinPCB New Member

Would have thought 'fog would have mentioned the influence of New England lesbians by now..........doh!

11. pettyfog

It's only Liberals that are harping about queers all the time, PCB... quit 'projecting' Lib obsessions on conservatives.

12. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

right; I forgot. It was Liberals who made gay marriage THE wedge issue in 2004. Conservatives took a completely live 'n let live attitude.

And, as I begin to remember is probably was PCB or me who couldn't mention Nancy Pelosi or the pledge ruling in the regional courts for most of last year without constantly stressing SAN FRANCISCO like it was a swear word.

Thanks for the clarification, 'fog.

13. pettyfog

SF is the model for gay outrages against common social mores... that's a whole different thing.

I'm talking about personal attack based on possibility or actuality of the target being gay. Watch out or I'm gonna post EVERY EFFIN.. example on the net staring with the Lib calling Drudge gay (which, of course had nothing to do with the issue) for saying Hillary might quit.

Of course BOTH of you REALLY know that but you cant resist muddling the concepts.
    Why? Because you know I dont give a Flip WHAT people do... just dont want it in my face, or asking for my acceptance of it... but BOTH of you are always gonna try that tar-brush. Maybe both of you have some secret issues.. huh?

Bwahahaha... :twisted: :banana:

14. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

The lesson learned from last night.....the polls are not always accurate. I was sure Barack was going to win last night. Unfortunately, it was not to be. I am curious how this will effect each candidates campaign moving forward. I still feel Barack can and will get the nomination.

15. FFCinPCB

FFCinPCB New Member

Speaking of, 'fog, 'bout time Don and I had our secret rendezvous to "pound" out some material for your viewing pleasure.

16. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

"butt" whatever will we talk about?

17. FFCinPCB

FFCinPCB New Member

Many "balls" have been going in the back of the net, for opposing teams anyway, and I'm sure we can discuss how "Dirty Sanchez" thought, "feck it", this "job blows".

"Butt", I think Roy has a "firm grasp" on making sure we do not "go down", even if our current "position" is a bit "hard" to "swallow".

18. pettyfog

WOW!
    someone brought it back on topic.

Consider this folks, while SOME on the Dem side raised the spectre of 'evil Diebold' again.
    Let's consider that SOME folks wont respond to direct polling in all truthfulness.
    An independent pollster, interviewed on Fox, said she can explain it that some wont really be honest if they think it even slightly reflects on them {"PC"}

To find out what people REALLY think, she couches it:
    "What do you think your neighbor thinks about......"
    She says it changes the results about 20%

19. Spencer

Spencer Active Member

Alright so the polls were showing an 8-10 point lead, even the exit polls. The only plausible explainations I can think of are...

1)Obama supporters anticipated the win and didn't bother to turn up(this dosen't explain the exit polls though)

2)As petty went int to; People feel that they ought to be voting for Obama so much so that they're telling pollsters that they will and that they did, but in reality they are not. The only explination for this in my mind is race. But this WAS NOT the case in Iowa so I don't know go figure. With so many polls so wrong, somthings fishey.

20. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

I think #2 is probably the case. In Iowa, caucus members vote by raising their hand. It's really embarrassing telling people you're going to vote for Obama and then not raise your hand in a big crowd when it's time to vote for him. In the secrecy of the ballot box, however, nobody can see you revert back to your narrow little self.

About the exit polls, somebody about 20 years ago [it might be Mike Royko; perhaps 'fog can help me out], BEGGED everyone who was stopped for an exit poll on the day of the general election, to tell the pollsters that they voted exactly opposite of the way they did. He said that if everyone did this, exit polling would disappear over night. I'm ready to do that, but nobody bothers to do exit polls in Texas any more. We're going to vote for the Republican every time.