hey hey!

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by ickle_monk, Jun 26, 2006.

1. ickle_monk

ickle_monk New Member

hey!
    absolutly thrilled to be apart of this! hehe :D

cant wait for the new season, im moving to bournemouth because of uni, but i still got my season ticket.. so i got alot of train miles to travel :)

2. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

Welcome to FulhamUSA ickle_monk! Good luck down at Bournemouth at University. We look forward to reading some of your posts on the messageboard about the team this season.

3. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Re: hey hey! - Criminal

Call me crazy ickle, but I believe your avatar is incriminating evidence! But I could be wrong. ;) Hope you enjoyed it!

Anywho, welcome aboard and COYW's

4. ickle_monk

ickle_monk New Member

RE: Re: hey hey! - Criminal

haha!
    like i care!?
    whatever is thrown at me, it was worth it! hehe
    anyways, i was one of the more civilised ones, i danced arounjd on the half-way line for about 5mins, thats about it. was a laugh! However the downside is that in that picture, i look bloody awful!

5. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Re: RE: Re: hey hey! - Criminal

Good boy, I had to laugh when I saw it and the fact that it is so easy to spot. Every Fulham fan remembers the type of weather for that day, how the mist rolled in when it ended and exactly what they were doing at that exact time. Classic.

Good to see you made it over here...well, you have a shorter trip to Portsmouth away and atleat you are still on the west side of the country, you could make it to CC fairly easily! You hammy end this season?

6. ickle_monk

ickle_monk New Member

RE: Re: RE: Re: hey hey! - Criminal

nah, i really wanted to be, but my dad's paying for it, and was a bit slow in deciding where we sat and the best place was block CL Johnny Haynes Stand, which is pretty good because its at least near the front which is where i like to sit.
    I love sitting in the hammy, i loved it when it was standing! I did sit there for that infamous Chelsea game, if you watch the game and see Shaun Wright-Phillips very bad cross early in the game, you can see me jumping up in the corner, i stick out like a sore thumb! hehe
    I was also part of that little rabble outside singing at the camera, if you heard about it?