Help! where/how can I watch 6 Nations Rugby in USA??

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by BB@TFi, Mar 12, 2007.

1. BB@TFi

BB@TFi New Member

RBS 6 Nations ... last round matches this weekend... all live in UK on BBC! Are these matches shown on any channels in the USA.... full details please!

Thanks in advance,

BB@TFi :?: :?: :?:

2. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

I think either ESPN or maybe even Fox Soccer Channel will be running these. Anyone else confirm this?

3. SCFulhamFan

SCFulhamFan Active Member

4. BB@TFi

BB@TFi New Member

Thank you chaps!! Will inform my contacts in Grand Rapids [they have a yen for musclbound rugger types ;-( ] and if it doesn't work I'll blame you guys OK?? ;-)

5. SCFulhamFan

SCFulhamFan Active Member

You can use the Venue Finder on the top of the main Setanta page to see what bars in that area will have it. Now getting the bartender to change it can be another story.

6. mfdplus

mfdplus New Member

I recently subscribed to Setanta's broadband package in which they broadcast a lot of Six Nations games.

7. 4foosball

4foosball New Member

Hello friends...just joined. I live in Salt Lake City, no doubt most of you have heard about our stadium woes for my beloved home team. Hopefully dirt will start moving soon!

Just wanted to introduce myself...
    Played footy all my life (High School, College, etc). Used to live in Columbus so I've been a McBride fan from the beginning. Interesting story: the comoany I used to work for in Cincinnati OH created the Crew Stadium animation piece during the 1st few seasons...I am the player doing all the footy moves in Brian McBride's #22 shorts! I actually still have his shorts with the number and the Snickers logo in my dresser. Anyway...absolutely exstatic to see US supporters clubs for EPL teams, it seems my lifelong dream for footy acceptance in the US is gaining momentum.

I love watching McBride & Carlos on FSC (when they show Fulham), and now Dempsey! Good to be on board...Come On Fulham, Come on Fulham......