Hello, New Fulham Fan here

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by vtravi, Nov 24, 2007.

1. vtravi

vtravi New Member

Hello I live in Massachusetts, and as a soccer fanatic I always follow the Americans in Europe so i have been keeping my eye on Fulham. Then they signed my favorite player Clint Dempsey so I became a full fledged fan. I watch about 7 games a week and up to now never had a team to cheer for (I usually just cheer for the big teams to lose) now I have one.

2. Team_of_McBrides

Team_of_McBrides New Member

Welcome to FUSA. You'll find some great Fulham supporters on this site. Enjoy.

3. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Hi vtravi and Welcome. Plenty of Fulham supporters here (on both sides of the pond) so you're not alone.

Hope you visit often and enjoy FUSA.

4. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard vtravi, more than a few posters from your neck of the woods on this site.

5. psand22

psand22 Member

I was the same way...V. I was always pulling for the under dogs of the world. When McBride moved over to FFC, I was hooked. Welcome aboard.

6. omsdogg

omsdogg New Member

dude...welcome. by now you probably know the meaning of "fulhamish"

7. Fern72

Fern72 Member

Welcome, great choice in picking Fulham. You will find their fans are more friendly then most, don't want to mention any names (ManU)