Hello from Stockton California!

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by speculumfight, Mar 8, 2007.

1. speculumfight

speculumfight New Member

I have been registered for a little while now but I dont think I ever introduced myself or anything. how rude of me. I am a US supporter and Sams Army member so I have been interested in Fulham since they signed McBride and then Bocanegra. Now that they have signed Dempsey (one of my favorite players) I consider myself a fan of FFC. I watch Fulham games whenever they come on and even subscribed to Senanta so I can watch whatever FSC doesnt carry. I want to get a Dempsey away jersey but it looks like yanks abroad ran out of them. if anybody has any thought on how to get one please let me know.

thanks and take care

2. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Welcome Speculum,
    You may have to wait for next seasons kit before getting a Dempsey away shirt and I am going to suggest you do so. The Airness kit was a bit of a debacle and Fulham has not ordered anymore but with Nike on the horizon and ready to take charge of Fulham's kit, it will be well worth the wait.

Welcome to the site...and enjoy. COYW's