Hello from Chicago

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by exbaptist, Apr 6, 2007.

1. exbaptist

exbaptist New Member

A note of thanks to all the Fulham supporters who made my cousin and I feel so welcome at the Golden Lion after the Portsmouth match last Saturday. This, despite the fact that we're Liverpool supporters. Due to the hospitality of Mike B. and his lovely wife [whose name escapes me; Christ we had some pints] and the nice bloke who told me about sharing a bottle of Jack with the Jesus Lizard at Glastonbury, we're Fulham supporters now as well. We couldn't have enjoyed ourselves more and hope to learn more about Fulham FC and its history.

Beat the scum Toffees today!

2. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

Ex; glad to hear you guys were made welcome. I'm sure you'll get a greeting from ChicagoTom. You're boys put a whooping on PSV the other day.

3. omsdogg

omsdogg New Member

welcome. hopefully after these past two matches you'll still support Fulham

4. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

That was my pleasure and Katy (the wifey) sends her best and hopes you had a quick/safe trip back.

It has been a rough two matches but that's Fulham for ya...I'm trying recall the thing about the Jesus Lizard but that was a very long, long night.

Hope you are well and drop by again soon.

5. jpoler1

jpoler1 New Member

RE: Re: Hello from Chicago

Hey. Joe from Chicago. I have never been to Small Bar but hear its a pretty solid soccer bar, I have been to the Globe, Gingers, Fado, etc. Has anyone ever been there before? If so, how was it?

Anyways, heres to what is hopefully a good season ahead.