hello everybody! question about Fulham vs. Liverpool

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by chris876, Mar 7, 2007.

1. chris876

chris876 New Member

hey all you people! my names Chris and i live in the Bay Area, Calif. but originally from Columbus, Ohio. I grew up watching McBride and the Crew and have followed his career for a little over a decade now. My mom even did his anesthesia a few years back and she told him how big of a fan my older brother and I were of his. He told her that he would love to meet us! What a class act. I am pre-med student and am very busy but still find time to watch a lot of football on FSC. I have never been to a premiership game...but I hope to make my first one be Fulham FC vs. Liverpool May 5. @ Craven Cottage! If anyone on this site knows of the best way to get a single ticket to that game and/or the best place to sit could you please let me know?
    Anyway, love the site and looking forward to getting to know some of you :shock: 8) :D

2. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

hey, chris... welcome to Fusa!

3. chris876

chris876 New Member

Thanks a lot!, are you from Columbus too? Do you mind if I ask where? I grew up in Upper Arlington

4. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

I live near springfield. ST Crew since 96. There's several here wear Crew/Fulham shirts

5. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Chris,
    Welcome to Fusa and I'm your man if you need a ticket for liverpool. Drop me an email on mike@fulhamusa.com and we can arrange payment and your ticket(s). Not sure when they go on sale but check Fulhamfc.com.

Also, welcome to FulhamUSA.

6. AkronBen

AkronBen New Member

From one newbie to another, Welcome Chris. I'm originally from Bexley. It's nice to see that there is a good Crew representation here.

7. chris876

chris876 New Member

cool great to meet all you guys! AmericanMike...great article on soccernet, it sounds like you found a great passion for something and that is one of the most important things to have in life. About the liverpool game...tickets have yet to go on sale? That is different than in the states...usually tickets for all games go on sale at the begenning of the season. Anyway I'll check fulhamfc.com and email you back as well.
    AkronBen...nice to meet you, my dad is from Bexley and all my Dad's side of the family still live there. Living out in Cali, I miss Rubino's Pizza and Johnson's Ice Cream...I make visits to those places a priority when I come home.

8. MisfitKid

MisfitKid New Member

Chris-
    Welcome, welcome, welcome. Good to see the Bay Area contingent increase by one. COYW's.
    MK

9. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Re: RE: hello everybody! question about Fulham vs. Liverpool

The clubs in England don't release all tickets to all games because matches get moved for cup games thus they only go on sale when the match is on for a definite date. Also, tickets go on sale to ST holders first so thats when I'll get your tickets....just remind me, I'm like a goldfish.