Heard the one about the Irishman the Englishman,the Egyptian

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by TeaTimeAtHarrods, Jul 22, 2007.

1. TeaTimeAtHarrods

TeaTimeAtHarrods New Member

The omens are not good my dear friends.The Sanchez 'Revolution' funded presumably by an upsurge in sales of ladies undergarments will sadly be televised and oh dear what shortcomings it will show.Northern Ireland never saw a ball they didnt think was too high or too direct and that,alas,is the same sad furrow,Fulham will be ploughing this season.so much money,so much waste.the fact that Zak Knight remains is bewildering-all the talent of a confused pedestrian in heavy traffic.The fact too that we still do not have a competant striker in the mix beggars belief-Kamara is a proven liabilty,McBride chips in only when his mum tells him to.if we survive another season it will,and mark my words here,only be due to the oppositions inability to crane their necks high enough to pick up the flight of the ball.
    A fan since my father and grandfather took me to see Fulham lose to Middlesborough 5-1 in the late 60s,it truly saddens me that a dreadful managerial appointment has been made based presumably on salary when so many better alternatives were on offer and the return to fluid continental passing football could have offered such an attractive future.Instead we welcome back boredom in west London....a suburb already with its fill!

2. Fulham_Adam

Fulham_Adam New Member

If you've been going since the 60s surely you should just be grateful that we are in the best league in the world?

I have been very impressed with Sanchez so far, I really feel we can get a top 10 finish this season.

Just get behind the team!