HammyEnd goes blog....

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by NicktheSwede, Sep 17, 2006.

1. NicktheSwede

NicktheSwede New Member

Hi Guys,

Just a quick note to let you know that the HammyEnd blog has switched from Swedish to English in order to increase its visitor base and make it more accesible for non-scandinavians :D

Please stop by the blog and the forums!

COYSW

2. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Well done Nick, its great to see you boys back online. I may have a crack at a logo for you which would be quite similar to the FulhamUSA one. Whatcha think?

Also, I was at the match yesterday and what a pleasant surprise to see Bjorn get on. I think he is the quick striker we've been missing since Saha.

3. NicktheSwede

NicktheSwede New Member

Sure bro, have a go at a logo of similar style as yours. Would be nice! We have a few different suggestions so far, but we'll chose the top three and have a vote among the members.

Yeah, I saw the game over a live feed, and was well pleased to se Björn come on. I pressume he'll start on Wednesday too...

Stay cool!

4. NicktheSwede

NicktheSwede New Member

Oh, silly old me! I forgot to ask you. Any chance you could update the likns on to HammyEnd in the link section?

5. NicktheSwede

NicktheSwede New Member

Re: RE: HammyEnd goes blog....

Hey Hey :lol:

Did you ever come around to have a go at a logo at all? Curious to see what you might come up with...

See you saturday at the Lion I hope!