Greetings, Yanks and true footy fans!

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by DrKnow, Aug 4, 2005.

1. DrKnow

DrKnow New Member

I've lurked on here for some time and find the views somewhat more informed than on the offal.

I'm somewhere in North America and have followed the prem since 97, and MLS since its inception.

But I sha'n't bother you overmuch, as I have started posting on the offal and will use this forum as an archive as well as a vehicle for more detail and discussion of views, considering the fans here seem to have a better idea of what's involved in the professional sports biz than the sad gits* on the throwaway whining board!

Very nice site, BTW!

* not ALL of course! Some are more knowledgable than I am, for sure. But they seem to be outshouted by the Anthony's, Saunders and all

2. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

welcome aboard Dr Know! We are glad to have you on FulhamUSA. I look forward to reading your posts and getting your thoughts on our Cottagers!

3. McBride'sHeader

McBride'sHeader New Member

Didn't they make a James Bond movie about you?

4. DrKnow

DrKnow New Member

that was loosely based on my great uncle Bucyrus... a tragicly misunderstood man!

5. ClevelandSimon

ClevelandSimon Member

Very mysterious! Can we narrow it down to a country at least????? :lol: