Greetings from Poland

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by PLFulham, Feb 4, 2005.

1. PLFulham

PLFulham New Member

RE: Re: RE: Greetings from Poland

Welcome aboard mate! You, me and cat Szafcia, that means true power definitely! :D

2. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

I would guess that I should recruit PLFUlham to be PLFire, as well.. esp in the summer.

Chicago being the second largest Polish Speaking city in the world.. or is it still. Trouble is the Fire Polish contingent moved to DC.
    :lol:

3. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

Chicago still has an enormous contingent of Polish people in the community. I live right in the middle of the Polish neighborhood and it is funny that I am American and I have to walk into stores speaking a little Polish to get things. Some people speak no English.

As for the Fire, the Polish community does not embrace the current Fire team like they used to. However, when the Polish National Team played the US last summer, the whole community came out. The game was in the US, but there were more Polish supprters at the match.

4. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

5. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

Wow, good for him! PLF, is Nowak a well respected person in Poland?

6. PLFulham

PLFulham New Member

Well, yes! He played for Poland team, got prize Player Of The Year in Poland in 1996. He is also known as a player who made real career in US football.
    Any news how things going on in DC United?

7. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

DC United won the title last season so things are going well for them.