Great website

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by Alex, Apr 20, 2006.

1. Alex

Alex New Member

Hey guys, I'm from London, and I wanted to say that it's absolutely brilliant to see so many Fulham supporters from across the pond- I had no idea we had such good support from the USA until I came to this website. By the way, this is a really good website, which I only just discovered. I'm quite a regular poster on www.fulhamweb.com but this site has features on it that I hadn't seen before, such as the interactive member map.

Anyways, I just basically wanted to introduce myself- my name's Alex (if you hadn't already noticed!), I'm 22 years old, and I'm from Enfield, which is a town in the North of London, about an hour's drive from Fulham itself. I've not always been a soccer fan (I've been one since I was about 13) but Fulham have always technically been my team, having moved from SW6 when I was four.

I try and get on Fulham fansites such as these whenever I can, although it's a busy time of year for me, with my final exams coming up at University- I'm studying Health & Sports Sciences. It'd be nice to hear from you all at fulhamusa.com, thanks for reading...

Alex Lowy

2. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

Welcome aboard Alex! I am glad you found the site. It is always nice to bring more Fulham supporters on board. I look forward to reading more of your posts on the message board in the future.

Good luck on finals!

3. ClevelandSimon

ClevelandSimon Member

Thanks for visiting Alex. Hope you stay a while... I think you'll find the level of coverage of Fulham along with the articles from ChicagoTom, AmericanMike and others is unmatched.

4. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Nice one Alex. Thanks for dropping by and giving us your feedback.

Goodluck on your final exams and drop by again soon!

5. rumstove

rumstove New Member

Good luck on finals.

I always hated final exams. Sometimes I'd study alot and know certain topics in a course really well only to find an exam focused on another part of the course that I didn't know so well.

Then there were the classes I could care less about, so I blew off studying all together and just watched TV. Of course I didn't do well on those either.