1. AtlantaJohn

AtlantaJohn New Member

For this Fulham Englishman living in the US yesterday was a great day, my 5th grandchild was born, my son who is a Man U supporter had a boy. England won easily enough to complete the 6 points they needed, the US won easliy enough as well, bouncing back from the Mexico game, and all I need now is Fulham to wake up and do the business on Sunday to complete a great week.

2. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

Interesting that SVE seems to get one or two right, same time as Arena gets it all wrong at Azteca... he should have played the MLS team, plus keller, there.

Congrats, Grandpa!

3. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

Congrats John! That is great news. Just make sure that you get the newborn some Fulham gear!!