Got Tix thanks.

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by andydiehard, Sep 27, 2011.

1. andydiehard

andydiehard New Member

Thanks for all the info and direction. We got Tix to the Tottenham and hopefully FCTwente. I forget who recommended the membership but it worked like a dream. Much easier than all the other routes I researched. So again thanks.

Now recommendations for sights around the stadium?

2. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Glad we could help Andy and you'll have a great time. So are you a 'Fulham fan' or just a soccer fan in general and making the rounds. Either way, you'll love Craven Cottage - especially for the evening game if you make it.

3. andydiehard

andydiehard New Member

Liverpool is my team, has been since 94 when I went over to visit some friends. But after Mcbride went to Fulham I started following them as well. I read up on the team and the history and have been a fan ever since. We are going to hit a few other games but Anfield and the Cottage were are primary targets. I hope to get the Europa tix tomorrow I believe that is when they go on sale.

4. bosniaba

bosniaba New Member

i am sving some money to go see fulham play still habe vlong way to go there