Google bans anti-MoveOn ads

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by pettyfog, Oct 11, 2007.

1. Clevelandmo

Clevelandmo Active Member

FFCinPCB you still dont expain how my comment was intolerant. You just spew your liberal insults that assume I'm all freaked out and paranoid about these supposedly caring liberals that breath the same air as me. My comment actually makes fun of itself in that I say they are the most intolerant people that I know but they are also the only people I know.

Want to say more but I need to go watch the Indians.

2. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

Dont pay any attention, Mo...

We're just gonna have to accept that we conservatives hate poor people and children and blacks and muslims and women and gays and transgenders, too {sorry Barney Frank, didnt mean to get you in hot water}.. and WE AINT EVER GONNA HAVE THEIR VOTES!

Cause we are conservatives and only Libs and Dems care about the little people... long as they know their plac,e of course.

3. pettyfog

4. pettyfog

More on it here

Here's an interesting point:
    Let's add to that... Google is in WHAT business? Searching! Using .. what? Database type queries... a list would reside where?

Just to spell it out, if the spokesman was right, he'd know something about it.

There's more... including wondering why the ad appeared for three days and then was pulled.. if that was on a standing request.

Almost everything google looks at outside its own bailiwick is checked in less than three days.

Nah... it's CYA, not SOP