Going to see the Mets!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by americanmike, May 19, 2008.

1. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Right, so I want bring Katy to Shea and see the Mets take on the SF Giants on either 7/7, 7/8 or 7/9. Does anyone know if they serve beer in the picnic section??

If not, I'll stump up and get some decent seats so we can drunk a beer or 3!

Oh yea, if anyone has any ticket advice, give me a shout.

2. jmh

jmh New Member

I glanced at the schedule and the series you're considering is actually 7/8-7/10, not 7/7 to 7/9.

I've actually never sat in the picnic area so I don't know for a fact whether you can get beer there. Looking at the website, the game on 7/8 is the only one that has a link for tickets in the picnic area, so that might be the game you'd want to go to if that's where you want to sit.

3. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Thanks Josh and thanks for call the ticket office for me. So it's beer in the picnic area, woohoo! Although it might not be a good idea to be on bleacher seats for 3 hours!!

4. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

and if you find yourself missing Chelsea fans, just cross over to the Bronx and catch a game there! :wink:

5. DCDave

DCDave Member

Mike, let me know if you ever get down to DC during baseball season--I have Nats season tickets!

6. nmancini04

nmancini04 New Member

Hey!