FUSA TShirts?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by SCFulhamFan, Mar 11, 2012.

1. SCFulhamFan

SCFulhamFan Active Member

My old one is getting warn down by the washer/dryer. Any interest in doing a new run of them? Also, would need to see how it was done the first time.

2. jumpkutz

jumpkutz Well-Known Member

With so many new folks (including moi) w/o and the advent of spring/summer weather, heck yeah. Don't know how they were done before, but there's an online company called cafepress.com that does a pretty good job.

3. MisterF

MisterF New Member

I'd probably be on board for a Fulham USA t-shirt as well! :handgestures-thumbupleft:

4. jimsig

jimsig Active Member

Great Idea. I'd love one, two or three. missed out last time. There was a choice between white and black.

According to the Internet way back machine the description for the black shirt was:

Heavyweight 100% cotton t-shirt that includes the FulhamUSA logo on the front in full color and the COYW's Fulham tagline on the back Be the envy of the rest of the Premier League fans.

The white shirt was:

Heavyweight 100% cotton t-shirt that has a unique FulhamUSA design printed on the front in full color, as well as the FulhamUSA logo on the back. Be the envy of the rest of the Premier League fans.

Unfortunatly there were no pictures avaailable from the site.

I can't remember who headed it up last time, but maybe the art work is still around

5. SCFulhamFan

[​IMG]

Basic design from the original site and certainly open to other designs.

6. MisterF

MisterF New Member

Cool, I'd be happy to throw some ideas out there.

7. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

That was basically the first shirt (circa 2005), only it was printed on a basic black shirt (AmericanMike, I believe was the one who had them printed by a company). The next two shirt designs were part of a contest on the message board, which ended in a draw I believe (probably around 2008/09?). I don't have any pics of those, and I didn't manage to buy either one of them. Anybody out there that can post pics of those? I'll search for them in the meantime.

8. DCDave

DCDave Member

I have the first one at home and if I remember when I get home, I will take a picture of it and post. I would be up for another one, especially if red was a choice.

9. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

Red sounds cool. Maybe we can have another contest for the design, or stick with the original? Could probaby do it through cafepress...has anybody dealt with them before for a project like this?

10. AggieMatt

AggieMatt Well-Known Member

I'd be interested. A tshirt with the logo at the top of the page (logo, black fulham/white usa, with or w/o the "Official Fulham FC US Supporters Club" underneath), centered across the front, would look good. Or you could make the usa part red and then fulham white or black depending on shirt color. I'd just as soon it not have .com on it.

11. jumpkutz

I have not, but I'll be happy to research it as long as I don't have to handle any money.

12. SCFulhamFan

My only issue with Cafepress would be copyright issues:
    "CafePress.com will solely and exclusively own all intellectual property and other rights, title and interest in and to the CafePress.com Service, and CafePress.com will have the sole and exclusive right to obtain trademark and copyright registrations, patents and other protection therefor, and you will not acquire any right, title or interest therein, under this Agreement or otherwise." Maybe we can shop around local places and get some pricing (I don't mind doing that) once we have size and quantities.

13. jumpkutz

Man, I'm glad somebody on here knows to read the fine print! Does that mean, in layman's terms, that we give up the right to the design? If so, what a bunch of poppycock.

14. SCFulhamFan

Well I am certainly not a lawyer but that verbiage doesn't give me a warm fuzzy feeling for sure. Basically, if you use their service they can pretty much do what they want with your imagine AND if it gets really popular they can copyright it for profit and make you stop using it. Sooooo... I suggest we get a design/color shirt we all agree upon and go from there. Also, I missed it, and while be it last run it was "cool" to have .com on the shirt this time I agree not so much. But please no # or @ or whatever you tweeters do. :D

15. MisterF

MisterF New Member

Here's a couple ideas but I'll probably keep working as well. Just wanted to get things started.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

I was thinking something probably simple would work out the best. Something like AggieMatt suggested.

[​IMG]

On a all black shirt or red? Thoughts?

17. SCFulhamFan

I like having the established 2004, but either or

18. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Didn't realize that this thread existed. I would LOVE the reissue of both of the old FUSA shirts. My first one is unraveling and the second one -- white -- has been so stained with tears that it needs replacing also.

19. DCDave

DCDave Member

I like the design in Heather's post. We could have that on the front and the Established 2004 on the sleeves maybe?

Another idea--have the badge part of it where a badge would be on a football shirt, and the rest of it where the shirt sponsor would be.

(I would post an image but I don't know how to do that.)

Looking for a company, I've had a lot of luck with customink.com, a company near where I live in Virginia. They do quality work.

20. DCDave

DCDave Member