FUSA tshirts thread 2

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by dcheather, Mar 28, 2012.

?

Which option do you prefer?

1. 1. Straight across lettering and badge

10 vote(s)
    55.6%
  2. 2. Fusa kit style

8 vote(s)
    44.4%
  1. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

I think it was fairly unanimous in the comments for black being the color and slight preference for the first option. But I thought I would put it to a vote to be sure.

Here's option #1 (stright across):

[​IMG]

Option # 2 (kit option):
    [​IMG]

I'll open up the voting for a color change if there is enough demand. Also, if you're interested in purchasing a shirt, please let me know what size you would like. Thanks.

2. Clevelandmo

Clevelandmo Active Member

The back of the old black FUSA t-shirt had a stripe and COYW down the back that thought was cool. Something kind of like this. It was longer but the design site restricted me to working within a rectangle so I couldnt quite replicate it. I actully like MIsterF's desgin with the cottage and COYW
    [​IMG]

3. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

The back of mine did not have any printing, it was plain black with the old logo on the front. Not sure I like printing on the back, plus it costs extra. But if there is majority in favor of it and don't mind the extra expense, I'll go along with it.

4. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

I like the version w/the crest above. XL black would be sweet.

5. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

make sure you vote, Joe.

*Edit-I can't edit the poll, so if you don't like either of the two options...just reply with "option #3" for something else. Also, please feel free to pm the size you want if you don't feel like posting it on the board. I'm really trying to get an idea on how much of what sizes to order as I don't want to waste money guessing. I'll figure out an order and payment system through the site once we get everything settled.

6. MisterF

MisterF New Member

I went with option 1. Depending on the shirt I'm either a medium or large.

Heather, do you need me to make a high res version of that image? If so, the only thing I may need is a high quality version of the crest. The one I have is more suitable for the web.

7. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

I don't think so. There is no option to upload a high res file you were talking about...you can upload jpegs, png, bmp, etc. They say on their site that all designs are reviewed by staff artists to ensure the printing is high quality. But I intend to call them before I place the order, so I will know for sure then.

Btw...I probably going to do a Haynes 50/50 poly/Cotton blend, so shrinking will not be a huge issue. The sizing ranges from YXS-4XXL. True to size. So kids sizing is available, but I will not order any kid sizing unless someone puts in a request.

Here's a link to the Haynes 50/50 sizing chart:
    http://www.customink.com/items/sizing/1 ... andard.htm

8. Clevelandmo

hmm mine did, and still does. I wear it quite a lot and it's still in great shape. One of the reasons I liked Mr. F's design is that it's so different from what I currently have. Those two black designs are sharp though. I'm not going to vote because I dont really need a new one so I dont want to affect the results.

9. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

You must have one of the two newer shirts that we were looking for pics. You mind taking a pic of the shirt (front and back) and posting it...at least for historical purposes. :mrgreen:

10. Clevelandmo

I'll give it a go, but seems I always have trouble posting pics from my camara due to the size, If I cant do it maybe I can email it to you.

11. jimsig

jimsig Active Member

I like the top one w the straight across design. But regardless I'd take 1 XL (probably 2 depending on price) of whichever one get decided on.

12. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

A couple of posters have asked questions in regards to the costs of the shirts and how much more it would be print on the back. I can't give a concrete answer to the total price of the shirts yet, as that would be determined on how much I order. But I can give the quotes I received from the site:

If I order 20 shirts the price is as follows:

Front print only: $17.30
    Front and back: $21.25

30 shirts:

Front only: $15.44
    front and back: $18.55

Of course, I am not including tax and shipping yet. Right now, I would be putting up my own money for the ordering and would be hoping to recoup the costs from everyone who wants a shirt. I was planning to order a couple of extras in each size, because there's always a couple of late shows to the party. But we only have 8 people expressing interest for a shirt, and the quote for 8 shirts comes to $25.79 (front only), $206.32 total. That's quite a bit of money for a shirt. So if you're really interested in a shirt, please let me know since it will reduce the overall price of the shirts for individuals. But please don't back out at the last minute because that puts me on the hook for the cost.

13. Clevelandmo

Heather the FAQ section makes it sound like I cant post pictures from my PC.

14. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

Yeah, I don't think you can. You would have to upload it to a photo site like flickr or photobucket and post the img url link within the [​IMG]

15. Clevelandmo

I posted better images

16. Clevelandmo

I'll try to do better than those

17. Clevelandmo

So this is what the last black FUSA T shirt looked like - Back

[​IMG]

18. Clevelandmo

Logo over left chest
    [​IMG]

19. Clevelandmo

Sorry this looks so washed out

[​IMG]

20. DCDave

DCDave Member

I voted for #2 but will buy either #1 or #2.