FUSA NYC: Fulham v. Arsenal 12:30 PM EST

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by Optimizer, Sep 23, 2009.

1. Optimizer

Optimizer New Member

Fulham v. Arsenal is the late game on Saturday and we'll be sharing the place with Ipswitch Town v. Newcastle United and Real Madrid v. Tenerife. It should be an interesting morning.

I should be there and I shall be heard because I am far too loud.

Come early for USA v. Germany in the World U-20s.

2. jmh

jmh New Member

FACT: Fulham has beaten Arsenal at the Cottage two out of the last three seasons. I should be there.

3. sublicon

sublicon New Member

My dad's gonna be at this game with Jon, so I'm definitely gonna come through this time, I promise. I have to live vicariously through him via satellite. ;)

4. nmancini04

nmancini04 New Member

I should be making my triumphant return.

5. bostoncottage

bostoncottage New Member

Would love to be there, but my 16 year old sister is making her visit into the city on Saturday and I don't think the family would appreciate it if the first thing I did was take her to a bar. Next time...

6. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

Nothing says "my big brother is the coolest" like taking your little sister into a pub. :shock: