Full Highlights on EPL Fixtures...

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by Team_of_McBrides, Sep 30, 2007.

1. Team_of_McBrides

Team_of_McBrides New Member

I am not sure if anyone can help me out with this dilemma, but I figured it was worth a post. I've been searching high and low to find the weekly highlight or review show of all the weekend premier league fixtures. It can be from FSC, BBC, Sky, Setanta... it really doesn't matter. I am just in need of some highlights from the matches around the prem, most notably Fulham's away matches.

Any links that anyone may have or advice would be fantastic. Since my hop across the pond I've found that I have the basic 5 channels here and as of late the Rugby World Cup has taken over this nation. To be honest I've become quite a fan of watching the sport, but it doesn't replace football.

Much thanks in advance for all of the help.

2. timmyg

timmyg Well-Known Member

if you scour through footytube.com, you can find highlights of each match.

thats usually what i do.

3. Team_of_McBrides

Team_of_McBrides New Member

I'll take a look at the site. Greatly appreciate the help timmyg.

4. timmyg

timmyg Well-Known Member

any time buddy. that site has a lot of highlights, though some are pretty crappy. like the fulham-chelsea one.