FulhamUSA

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by LEETS, Jul 19, 2008.

1. LEETS

LEETS New Member

Hi there Fulham fan from England here, although i sometimes visit the FulhamUSA site untill now i have not spent a lot of time on it, but having spent the last hour looking i thought i had to congratulate you all for what is fantastic site.
    Fulham and its fans are very lucky to have such a great site, well done whoever set it up and keeps it running.
    COYW

2. Fulhamburger

Fulhamburger New Member

Welcome to the Site!!!!!!!!!! LEETS

3. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

Thanks Leets. We all work hard to keep the site up-to-date and informative for the many Fulham supporters here in the States and elsewhere around the world who visit. We will have more articles and such as the season gets ready to start and more also throughout the season. Thanks again!

4. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Thanks for dropping by Leets and it's always nice to have 'locals' share their views on all things Fulham.

Welcome.

5. Coog

Coog New Member

Ahoy mate! I may have my bloody metaphors mixed, but you get the jist. As my Brit co-workers exclaim ... "Brilliant!" :banana:

6. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Thanks, Leets. If you've lurked for a while, you've seen that several Brits contribute a lot here and are always welcome. Perhaps you can even drop into our chatroom during a match you're not able to attend. We love it when you guys do.

Welcome aboard!