Fulham's Marketing While In America

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by ChicagoTom, Aug 2, 2005.

1. Bee

Bee New Member

Re: Fulham in USA

I would have bought an empty can of beer if it had the FFC logo on it... they dropped the ball badly

2. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

RE: Re: Fulham in USA

I'm almost ready to vent my frustration over the way Fulham is treating the overseas supporters...

I will promise to take each and every issue us stateside fans are having and address the club.

3. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

Over on the Crew board, there's much griping about how they are marketing the team, as well as manager selection.

I wrote a thread comparing the Crew to Fulham in Marketing and Customer Service, as well as accessibility.

I don't think I'm being disloyal to Fulham, and maybe the details are a little off {tom might correct me} but I think they prove the point.

4. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

well done Petty! I do not think the MLS does all that well marketing, but you are right that compared to Fulham, they do a great job. What club would go on a summer tour without any gear at all.

Somene on this board or another board brought up a good point....at the end of the last season, the Dabs.com kits were being sold for a mere $10-$25. Did they completely run out? I am guessing no. Why didn't they just bring the remaining surplus with them and sell them. At least it would have been something.

As far as the FulhamTV thing, you know my thoughts on this. Just makes no sense why we have to pay twice as much as what other clubs are paying for the exact same service.

5. Martin-in-Nashville

Martin-in-Nashville New Member

With the HIGH postal charges and now asking for 8 pounds a month to just Listen tells me Fulham doesn't care about oversees fans or ex-pats what so ever.
    Fulham's Marketing of Fulham is below the lowest team in the Conference it STINKS!!!!...