Fulham's 2009-10 Shirt

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by Team_of_McBrides, Jun 3, 2009.

1. CanadianSwede

CanadianSwede New Member

Last years kit was good. I got it at the beginning the year with Bullard on the back. He did a lot for the club when we were escaping relegation but I now need one with Dempsy on the back (that is if he isn't sold with his great performance for the US MNT). But yea its a good thing we don't have that horrible Newcastle Kit.

2. Aztattooedsean77

Aztattooedsean77 New Member

I have the same question. 8)

3. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

First week in August.

4. Aztattooedsean77

Now that they might be seen by more folks due to playing the extra Europe matches, they need to make their jerseys more available. I have a friend that is a new Fulham fan and he is like :shock: at the prices that the few places selling Fulham jerseys are pricing them at.

5. Aztattooedsean77

I am also curious about their jersey for Europa.

6. Aztattooedsean77

Their 3rd jersey will come out sometime in the fall according to someone from the online store.

For now, I patiently wait for the away kit. :banana:

7. BC

BC New Member

Me too. I like the home but I want to wait and see which I like better. I also want to wait and make sure Hangeland stays since it's his name I want on the back.

8. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

I hope the new away strip looks similar to last seasons. I've talked the band into buying a shirt for each of us for performances. They find the black and white too bland for our purposes, but love last season's away strip and the season before's strip -- HatterMom has a Boca shirt from 07-08. Please god no yellow.

I'm also going to pick up a home shirt for me -- I like the new design very much.

9. BC

BC New Member

Me too. Can't exactly put my finger on what it is, but I really like it.

Hopefully, the 3rd kit will be something good this time. I've not been a fan of the yellow or teal/blue/whatever color of the past few seasons.

10. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

One thing. We'll have one fewer occasion to wear the 3rd kit this season. Usually, we wear it at St. James' Park!

11. DCDave

DCDave Member

The one in the middle look familiar?

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/09/ ... -kits.html

Given that, I have a guess as to what our away and 3rd kits will look like...

I'd like us to get away from the Nike supplier we use and go back to Puma. Not just for this reason--which is enough--but I found the Puma kits and other stuff to be of much higher quality than the Nike stuff.

12. FFCinLIB

FFCinLIB New Member

Anyone else notice that Fulham have reduced their international shipping rates dramatically?

Rest of World delivery

* Standard World Delivery - £6.95 (7 - 10 days)
    * Express World Delivery - £12.95 (3 - 5 days)

Also, someone on another board mentioned the hooded sweatshirt Danny was wearing on the tour...I'll take one of them.

http://www.fulhamfc.com/Images/MainNews ... dUp/33.jpg

13. LaxAttack

LaxAttack Well-Known Member

Have you see the Puma de jour design this year, it is awful. I have liked Puma's kits in recent years, but not this year. But I am a fan of Nike, even if it is a team template. They are basic, but still nice looking.

[​IMG]

14. BC

BC New Member

I like the away MK Dons shirt. If ours is similar, I'd not be disappointed. Looks a bit Arsenal-ish to me for some reason, though.

Yeah, Puma's designs are weird this year. The Spurs shirt above would look great minus the yellow shoulder things.

Love that sweatshirt on Murphy! Hopefully Fulham will offer more clothing choices in their new online store. Have to say I'm very pleased at the reduced international shipping as well. The 20 pound fee from before prevented me from buying anything there. Now, if the exchange rate will get back down to around 1.45 pounds to the dollar or so, I'll be set :)

15. LaxAttack

I don't know if I like the away kits this year.

[​IMG]

16. LaxAttack

17. FulhamAg

FulhamAg New Member

Nice. I was certain I was buying the home strip. Now I may have to just get both.

18. jmh

jmh New Member

Hmm. Trying to figure out exactly what shade of red this is. It looks slightly deeper than the red from last year.

19. Spencer

Spencer Active Member

Did we come to a conclusion regarding buying last years shirt at a cheaper price? Personally I'd be willing to trade someone my 07-08 for the 08-09.

20. nmancini04

nmancini04 New Member

Not a fan of those stripes...